miércoles, 28 de noviembre de 2018

First Entry, maybe the hardest

What to write? 
What to write? 

  This question has come to my mind a lot lately when I sit in front of my laptop in order to start writing. However, I decided to start writing about this year and how it affected me and made me grow physically and psychologically (although when I think about "growing physically" I would find it kind of impossible).

  I started my new job at the Caracas Comic-Con, (I will write an entry about it, so no spoilers here), and I had to say goodbye to a lot of friends. It is hard when you have to say goodbye to someone that you thought that he or she would be with you the rest of the year and you would achieve a lot of things together. I really miss them, especially now that my birthday and Christmas are getting dangerously close. 

  I would like to thank my friends that are still here with me, because they helped me handle stress and sadness through the year with some time spend laughing and talking nonsense. Nevertheless, I still feel a hole in my heart because of the people that left; I feel grateful for each and everyone of them because somehow and in some way, they helped me grow as a person.


  What else can I say? I think that this year hurt us Venezuelans really bad, I guess we all have our heart broken and spread out in the whole world with our beloved ones. This year I grow stronger because of them, because I don’t want to worry these people that need to concentrate in the improving of their new lives outside their “Madre Patria”. But one thing that I really wish with all my heart is to see them again in person one day, and not only through my laptop screen.  

   
 I started to cry, maybe I will end this right here. 

 Hope you like it. 


2 comentarios:

  1. Very heart-felt, your text is really touching and moving. You grasped the idea very well, to write freely about who we are, those things and themes that are significant for us, and make us like you said "stronger". Very powerful writing. I'll be waiting for your next posts.

    ResponderEliminar